A jury of experts with representatives from business, politics, science and the media has nominated 15 projects from around 130 competition entries for this year's Energy Efficiency Award (EEA). Congratulations! They make a valuable contribution to the energy transition and climate protection.
The nominees will receive the EEA Nominees Label for their public relations work.
The five winners will be honored on November 14 at the festive awards ceremony at the dena Energy Transition Congress in Berlin. Three companies selected by the jury for the audience award will be given the opportunity to present their concepts for achieving climate neutrality at the award ceremony. The audience will decide in a vote which concept will receive the prize.
The nominees in each category are:
Think Big! Complex energy transition projects
Small and medium-sized enterprises:
- CBV Blechbearbeitung GmbH
- Josef Küpper Söhne GmbH
- SHIFT HAIRCARE GMBH & CO. KG
- BSH Hausgeräte GmbH at the site Dillingen an der Donau
- SALUS Haus Dr. med. Otto Greither Nachf. GmbH & Co. KG
- WERMA Signaltechnik GmbH + Co. KG
From clever to digital: The broad spectrum of energy efficiency
- Accuride Wheels Europe & Asia GmbH togehter with Ecoclean GmbH
- Daimler Truck AG at the factory Mannheim
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA at the site Düsseldorf
Achieving more together! Energy services as an enabler of the energy transition
- AGO GmbH Energie + Anlagen and GEA Refrigeration Germany GmbH togehter with Stadtwerke Neuburg an der Donau
- European Outdoor Group
- LENA Service GmbH
Concepts for a climate-neutral future
- SCHOTT AG
- Viessmann Gruppe
- Wacker Chemie AG