Cooperation with service providers is particularly useful where ambitious ideas encounter limited funding, resources or a lack of expertise. This is because external service providers can provide needs-based solutions. This ranges from the conception and planning of a plant, through its realization, to financing, operational management and maintenance. Apply in this category if you have successfully implemented an energy efficiency project or energy transition project at the company as a service provider. You can also apply here if your company has implemented a project with the involvement of third parties and in cooperation with energy service providers.
Examples of measures:
- Contracting (plant, performance contracting)
- Innovative leasing and hire-purchase models
- Energy advice
- Externally supported controlling as well as energy and climate protection management
- Innovative financing models (funding)
- Cooperation and support of company networks
- Innovative integration and cooperation of energy service providers
For individual questions regarding your application, you can contact the Energy Efficiency Award team at any time via e-mail or by calling (030) 66 777-700. We will be happy to advise you!