The transformation towards climate-neutral business requires holistic and long-term change processes in companies. In this category, companies that have developed their own climate protection strategies or climate-friendly products can submit their concepts for the EEA Audience Award. The approaches should include concrete measures that show the way to climate neutrality. The concept should convince through credibility and practicability.
Examples of the contents and measures of the concept:
- Concrete, ambitious climate protection targets
- Accounting of direct or indirect greenhouse gas emissions (standards, PCF)
- Measures to reduce CO2 emissions and increase energy efficiency
- GHG compensation of unavoidable emissions
- Use of renewable energies and energy generation plants
- Measures to increase resource efficiency
- Communication and reporting
- Use of public funds and research funds
For individual questions regarding your application, please contact the Energy Efficiency Award team at any time via email or by calling (030) 66 777-653 or -677. We will be happy to advise you!