The transformation to climate-neutral business requires holistic and long-term change processes in companies. In this category, companies that have developed their own climate protection strategies can submit their concepts for the EEA Audience Award. The approaches should include concrete measures that show the way to climate neutrality. The concept should convince through credibility and feasibility.
Examples of measures:
- Concrete, ambitious climate protection targets
- Accounting of direct or indirect greenhouse gas emissions (standards, PCF)
- Measures to reduce CO2 emissions and increase energy efficiency
- Use of renewable energies and energy generation plants
- Measures to increase resource efficiency
- Communication and reporting
- Cooperation and research and development for transformation
For individual questions regarding your application, you can contact the Energy Efficiency Award team at any time via e-mail or by calling (030) 66 777-700. We will be happy to advise you!